Looking back over the past year with the future year in mind kinda like balancing in the middle of a see-saw. What have I learned that I should apply to the coming year? What have I forgotten as the year transpired that I need to remember?
Here are my resolutions. Hold me to ’em!
- Daily (They say “28 days makes a habit.” We’ll see!):
- Establish and maintain a regular workout routine
- More God time
- Daily Mary-Kay-style affirmations
- Get better at phone communication!
- Graduate. Then, apply and be accepted to a PhD program
- Be more patient and friendly towards Rob (“We’re meanest to the ones we love the most” <- I don't want this to be true in my life)
- Be content with what I have (i.e. be financially responsible)
- Want for everyone what I want for myself