How It Works
Take a look at all the items we have for sale and make a list of the items you are interested in. Then decide what you think is a fair price. Email me or call me with your list and your offer. We’ll haggle it out until we both feel we’re getting a good deal, just like if you were standing in my (non-existent) garage, looking at my wares. It’s the garage sale of the 21st Century! :)
If you live outside of the Springfield-metro area and are unable to pick up your items, I will package them up, take them to the post office, and you can pay the exact postage, plus a one or two bucks to cover the cost of buying a cardboard box, bubble wrap, and tape.
Items In the Online Garage Sale
Click on links to see pictures and descriptions of the items.
- Calphalon and Wilton bakeware
- Silicone bakeware
- Rubbermaid, Tupperware, and plastic containers
- Corningware French White cooking/serving dishes
- Pyrex glassware
- Fat Chef dinnerware
- Fat Chef artwork
- Anchor Hocking glass drinkware
- Microwave cart
- Sentry Fire Safe
- Any remaining items on our “Available Items” list (ignore listed prices or use them for inspiration!)