NaBloPoMo? I know exactly what you are thinking: “What the heck does that mean?” It stands for “National Blog Posting Month” and it means that for the month of November, I will be posting one blog post a day. Dr. Cadle (the blogosphere queen, in my book) is doing it, and so is Daily Adventures in a Semi-Boring Life, and it seems like everyone has their own reasons for attempting such a feat, so here are 5 reasons I decided to join in.
- I just launched my very own website, and what better way than by posting on this’yere site for 30 days straight? Welcome to teh Interwebs, LindenAMueller.com/blog/!
- I love writing. I teach it, I do a little every night in my journal, I think about it when I’m doing other things. It’ll be a nice indulgence to write something publicly every day for a month.
- I like making lists, and I’m going to include a list of 5 things (they’ll be different every day) at the end of each blog. This is the first one. I also like asking questions, so I’ll pose a question every day along with my list. Maybe the topics will coincide, maybe not. :)
- I like participating in activities like this. I wrote my very own six-word memoir. I even did a Christmas meme last year. This is going to be fun!
- I love challenges, and this is certainly going to be a good one. I’m already two days behind, so it’s even more of a challenge.
I think that most of the time, these posts will be rather short, but I’ll post at least something every day, including the list for the day and a question for us all to think about. See you again tomorrow!