Home / teaching / It’s Time to Play… Family Feud!

It’s Time to Play… Family Feud!

I will be playing Family Feud in some of my classes in a couple weeks, and I needs some answers to make the game authentic. Please take a couple minutes to fill out the following form and help me out. If you have trouble with the form, try this link or email me [ lam(at)lindenamueller(dot)com ] and I can email the form to you. If the form does not appear below (for whatever reason), please just click here to go to the form online.

Thanks in advance for your time!

7 thoughts on “It’s Time to Play… Family Feud!

1. Jennifer

26 May on 2009 at 23:17

I would love to see the results once this is done!

27 May on 2009 at 10:28

@Jennifer: So many people have been asking for this, so I will definitely summarize the answers and share them. I’ll probably even highlight some of the more interesting ones!

2. ww

25 May on 2009 at 7:07

What a great idea! I can see how this would be a great jumping-off point for a cultural discussion. I would love to hear more about how you are planning to use it in class.

27 May on 2009 at 10:08

@ww: Thanks! I’m actually using it as an excuse to get some native speakers in the classroom (other than me). Each team will have one native speaker. Plus, I am using it as an excuse to get the students talking in English. We have readings that they discuss and they are giving presentations, but I want some more impromptu, fun-oriented speaking opportunities. :)

3. Beth

22 May on 2009 at 19:55

Okay, I’m going to fill more than 1 of these out for fun….please don’t the silly one in class! I don’t want to lead your student astray. :)

23 May on 2009 at 20:41

@Beth: Please don’t! I’d really appreciate if you wait until after I tell you to because it will mess up the stats that are built into Google Docs. There is no way to remove data once it has been entered, as stupid as that is.