Well, I’ve been meaning to write several posts for about a month now and just haven’t had the time, so I decided that I’m way past due in officially declaring that I am taking a blogging break. Let’s say I’ll be back on January 1, 2010, and then if I find time before that, all the better.
This type of post is usually accompanied with a list of activities that have kept the writer busy, so to stay true to the form, here is mine.
- We’ve had an accident in the family (Rob was rear-ended, and thankfully all involved were uninjured),
- we’ve had two deaths (my great aunt Oleva and my grandma Oakes),
- we found a house that was too good to pass up (and we close on Monday–let the packing/moving/unpacking begin!),
- we’re buying a house (we visited the open house on a whim and couldn’t pass it up),
- and–last but most definitely not least–we’re welcoming our first nephew, Lenden Eugene Archer, to the world 10 days early (Momma, Daddy, and family are lucky enough to know the time and date, thanks to a scheduled C-section).
It has been an eventful time since we moved back to America, to say the least, and I haven’t even told you the half of it!
Until next time!