Google Buzz is all the rage. Or, everyone’s buzzing about Google Buzz. Either way, it’s hot right now. I posted my first take on Google’s Twitter–Facebook–Flickr mashup available directly in Gmail over on Ozarks Bazaar, so go check it out. As a teaser, I’ll tell you my seven reasons, but you’ll have to read the article to find out more about them.
- It seamlessly fits in Gmail.
- It’s public. And I mean public.
- You can’t hand-pick your friends.
- It’s a one-direction, focused stream.
- Without some tweaks, it’s hard to send that stream out to the rest of the Internet.
- There’s no way to send a private message to one user.
- It has a catchy name.
So what do you think about Google Buzz? Vote in the poll below and let us know what you think in the comments.